It's time once again for another fabulous Caardvarks Challenge! Purple Onion Designs is our sponsor this week and what a great prize they have for the winner! The challenge is to make a window card and my Reindeer card above is my sample using POD stamps. It's never too early to start making Christmas cards; right? If you're wondering whether the card opens -- yes, it does. When I was trying to take a picture of it, you could only see part of the sentiment, so I had to close the card as much as I could.
Supplies:
All paper and ribbon are SU!
Cut-outs and frame from Nestabilities
Branch punch from Martha Stewart
Dew DropsThe pink card above uses the Damask stamp. After stamping the image onto Vanilla card stock, I overlaid the image with Mulberry paper and used the Nestabilities die to cut an oval. I added a button and half pearls for interest. Card stock is from SU! and pattern paper from Melissa Frances.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Another Great Caardvarks Challenge!
CHALLENGE
This time we're challenging you to create a window card! Show us what you can do and do it by July 3rd at Midnight (Pacific Time). Link your card to Mr. Linky located at the Caardvarks Challenge Blog . While you're there, be sure to check out the other samples by the Caardvarks Crew!
PRIZE
A $50 shopping spree at Purple Onion Designs!
PROMOTION
Purple Onion Designs will also be offering 25% off for the length of this challenge. Enter code Caardvarks at checkout.
DEADLINE
Link your entry to the Caardvarks Challenge Blog via Mr. Linky by July 3rd at Midnight (Pacific Time).
Here are a couple more cards using POD stamps.
This card was so easy to make. I stamped the Drooping Flower stamp twice -- the second one I ran through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dot folder, then punched out part of the image with a 1-3/4" circle punch. Adhere over the first image with dimensionals. To add a splash of color, I just added red card stock behind the image, just enough to outline it.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
Adela
at
11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Love this card. Very pretty
Jaw ~ on the floor! I have been cringing when I see Christmas cards, lol .. but yours makes me WANT to make them! I love your colors and how crisp looking it is. (does that make sense?) I am really in love :o) Beautiful card Adela. The others you made are just as stunning. Have a beautiful weekend.
Beautiful cards Adela! I love the Christmas one. And great idea spotlighting the drooping flower with the Cuttlebugged circle. Definitely going to try that. TFS!
Adela, these are just so gorgeous! What an amazing talent you are!
(-: Heidi
All the cards are GREAT! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Christmas card though!!! SWEET!
not only do i looooooooove your cards from this challenge...i am SO JEALOUS of how well your window card photoed!!! seriously, i soSOso struggle with that aspect anyway, and window cards are THE WORST: to be able to see the window AND what's *IN* it...WOW! you did well!!! ♥
Adela, I love what you did with the black and white and red card! It is beautiful!
Post a Comment