Here's a fun 3D Tuesday Challenge from Paper Craft Planet: decorate a truck from a template by Clear & Simple Stamps! The sample they have is of a UPS truck and it's a CUTE one, which you have got to see! So, hop on over to the 3D Tuesday Challenge Group at PCP to get all the info for this challenge.
Well, summer has been on my mind a lot lately so, I decided to make an ice cream truck out of my truck template. Those adorable double scoops of ice cream stamp is from Taylored Expressions Sweet Celebrations. The paper is a retired SU! DSP and the inks are Copics and Espresso (Adirondack). When uploading your card to the PCP gallery, please use the tag 3d14 so it will go into the correct gallery.
Now on to the Thank You card ...Sometimes I get so busy that I forget to appreciate the talented people I work with, until I finally sit back and see an article put nicely together and then I see the whole picture. ScrapStreet.com Magazine is doing a feature on the Caardvarks crew this month! It's so exciting! We've been waiting for this to come out for some time now. Each of us on the design team was asked to make a Thank You card for the article and this was my submission. I have to say that the Caardvarks are an awesome group of ladies. I've seen all their cards before, but seeing them together in a publication puts it in a whole different perspective. They all look fabulous! Go check them out and see what I'm talking about.
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
A 3D Truck and a ScrapStreet.com Card!
at
12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
These are wonderful projects today Asela! Especially the Gelato Truck... well, that's what they are called here! We get one twice a week and it stops right in front of our house! It even has Birra (beer) for the adults! lol! I think I may need to pop over there and get the 3D template.
OOPS! I was typing so fast I didn't realize I hit the "s" instead of the "d". Sorry ADela! lol!
SEQUEL....this is just adorable, Adela. What a great idea for a good old summertime icon like an ice cream truck. FANTASTIC job!
Adela, I went over to the page on PCP and the truck isn't there. Am I missing something or am I too early? The time change over here in Italy sometimes messes me up!
wow..I just love that icecream truck, this is just amazing, and the card is gorgeous, I just love that flower, looks so real
HOW ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS IS THAT ICE CREAM TRUCK?!?!?! That made me smile BIG! :D
your thank you card is gorgeous! the colors and the flower just make my heart light.
OK off to get my little goofs to bed. HUGS!
Oh my goodness this ice cream truck is super! What a fantastic creation Adela! Your work is always so inspiring hun....and your card below are beautiful! Great work!
Hugs~ Kim
What a lovely blog,great work,love your cards!
oh, I ADORE your ice cream truck!! Sankari used it as a train with the new beary special bear by Taylored Expressions the other day, so clever!
Great site. That truck made out of paper is so cool. I want to make one. Thanks for sharing.
interesting post! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment