This is my first ever Stamping Bella card. Yay! I finally used one of them! I chose to do the Surfafella because my nephew's 13th birthday was coming up and this stamp reminded me of how fast he's becoming a young man! I spoke with him on the phone last Sunday and I could not believe how deep his voice had gotten!
All the papers and accessories are from Stampin' Up!®. I tore the mustard colored DSP to make it look like the edges of the sand, then lined it a little with Stickles. For the "waves" in the turquoise "water," I tore a scrap piece of paper rather rigidly, separated the two pieces slightly (about 1/8" apart and taped them to keep in place), placed it randomly over the turquoise DSP, and used a dauber over the separated area to make the "waves" on the ocean. For the personalized sentiment, once again I used my new JustRite Small Letters Set. I just love being able to make my own sayings.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Surfafella Money Holder
at
5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





18 comments:
Wow he is one of the handsomest fellas I have ever seen! I love the bright colors, I feel like going to the beach. What an awesome idea for a card. great job!
Great fella card! Love the torn dp for waves--good job!
Love your fella card!! Great job!!
Beautifull card ;-)
Your card is awesome! He'll really enjoy it! Great work!
Great card. Love how the colors are just right for summertime. Just found your blog and love it!!
What a great card, the colors are so summer. Great idea also.
TFS
great job, love the bright colors
this is SO cool! I love it & bet Austin will be real proud of it-love the way you used the oval punch for the $. Great idea for the just rite stamper (I'll be getting mine soon) tfs!
HOLY AMAZING!!!!!! He is sooooo perfect!
This is fantastic!! Love it!!
Great card! I love how the side card slides out to reveal $$$$ and a space to write on. I might have to try this! Thanks for sharing.
Great layout ... love the layers too!
Honestly? Great card! Love the layout!
Denise
Oh my goodness is that an AWESOME card! You did wonderful! Love it...and the money holder is GREAT!
Hugs~ Kim
WOWZER!! What an amazing card!! :)
Awesome card!! I love the little slide-out. :)
Way cool!
How fun is that you can make your own sentiments!! That's great!
Surf's up girl!
Post a Comment