I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hanna Stamps-Sneak Peek

This Thursday evening (July 3rd) at 9 pm (EST), Hanna Stamps is having a release party at the Hanna Stamps Forum (SCS)! We will be unveiling four brand new sets, and they are fabulous! There will be challenges, prizes and lots of chatting. So be sure to join us for the fun!

Here is a sneak peek of one of the stamps from the Bridal Hanna set. I chose this one to show you because I just attended a beautiful rose garden wedding this weekend. The bride was someone very special to me. She's my DH's second cousin who also just happened to be the flower girl at MY WEDDING! Time is flying by so fast!

To make this card, I stamped Hanna onto a piece of acetate sheet using Jet Black StazOn and attached it with mini glue dots by the corners onto Mulberry paper of the same size. For the card base I actually used two layers -- vellum card stock on the inside and acetate sheet for the covering. I attached the stamped Hanna piece with dimensionals onto the card base, added Dew Drops to the corners, then attached taffeta and organdy ribbons on the side with a Swarovsky crystal charm. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment onto another piece of acetate and attached that with a mini glue dot. To hide the glue dot, I covered it with a Dew Drop. I was surprised how easy this card was to make and how elegant it looked.

I'll have more Hanna Stamps sneak peek this week before the release date of July 4th, so come back! Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. So elegant!

Charmaine said...

Oh how beautiful this is! I love all the layers...so simple and elegant...love it!

Charmaine

Janette said...

Adela, I love this, it is so pretty and elegant! Great job.

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Oh Adela this is so elegant and beautiful! I love the way you used acetate again, that makes it very special, especially in combination with the mulberrypaper.
Absolutely fabulous!

Courtney said...

Oh my! I LOVE how you did this! It is soooo elegant!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

It is so so pretty and elegant! Great card!!! We are all in agreement and 'OoOoO~Ahhh~ment" too!!:)

Gina Wrona said...

OMG! I'm speachless and this card is so awesome!

Just fabulous dahling!

((Hugs))
Gina

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant! What a beautiful combination of mulberry paper & acetate for the bridal Hanna!

~Bev