I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Newly Released Sophie and Riley Stamps

Here are two of twenty (yes, 20!) new Riley/Sophie stamps that were released last week from Hanna Stamps. So many cute ones to choose from, it was hard deciding which ones to try out first! And with all the new sentiments, double wow!

This card (made with elegant eggplant, barely banana, mellow moss and very vanilla) I made using the expecting Sophie -- with an attitude about doing housework... I mean, moose work. Well, we'll let her get a way with it, this time!

I used paper piecing for the dress, cuttlebug for the card stock, flowers from Making Memories, Dew Drops from Robins Nest, Espresso Adirondack Ink and Copic Markers. All paper, ribbon, circle punches (trimmed) and Mellow Moss ink are from Stampin' Up!®.

This second card is actually a party invitation. Folded, it measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" and opened, it measures 5-1/2" x 10-1/2." I really enjoyed coming up with this one. One thing led to another and another... it pretty much came together on its own. I pictured Riley on a country road and this is what I ended up with!

The card stocks I used are: apricot appeal, bashful blue, green galore, glorious green, chocolate chip, close to cocoa and whisper white. The road sign and invitation info stamps are SU!, Riley and sentiment stamps are Hanna Stamps. I used cuttlebug folders for the road and trees. This was a fun card to come up with... kinda like painting a scenery.


Thanks for visiting!

14 comments:

Maria said...

I love these cards. That moose invite is so creative!

stampingtink said...

Very cute! Love the invitation. Great card!

Lori said...

Great cards. The one with him in the car is so clever. Love it.

Kristi said...

LOVE this...You are sooo smart...

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! I have GOT to get some Riley's for myself! I love both of them!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness they are both adorable! Love the creativity on the "road" card! Too darn cute!
Hugs~ Kim

Krystinah said...

What a great job you did...Just love it.....Thanks for sharing...

Courtney said...

Gorgeous! I love how you cuttlebugged the tree! How clever!

Dana said...

How awesome! Both are lovely but I ADORE that invite!!!

Anonymous said...

Adela .... I'm so glad you aren't asking which is a favorite! These are wonderful! Mooswork for preggo Sophie ... indeed! haha
I love the c'bugged tree for Riley's ride!

~Bev

Anonymous said...

Well ... phooey!
I hit 'submit' before I was ready for the above comment! hahaha

It's me, Bev!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Hello Adela,
What a fun cards!
Especially the pregnant moose, but that's probably because I recognize not doing moosework! whahaha.
I am going to look at your other projects now, since I haven't been online for a while. So I desperately need some catching up.

greetz,
Caroline

Gina Wrona said...

You rock sistah!

Love that moose invite!

((Hugs))
Gina

Vicki G said...

Wow!! You are totally creative and we are blessed to have you on our team. What a cool invitation!!!!