This CD holder was made for a Hanna Stamp Challenge with a Summer theme. Okay, I absolutely love Hawaii and every summer I play Hawaiian music around the house just to get that "Aloha" feeling. Whenever I visit the Islands, I add to my CD collection. After making this holder, I put together a CD of 11 of my favorite Hawaiian songs from my collection. I made this holder the same way I made the Father's Day CD holder in my previous post below.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Another CD Holder - Hawaiian Style
at
4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I can't believe how cute this is! I WANT one! hehe I didn't know that you could stamp on a CD. What kind of ink did you use?
Sara
sjk@mhtc.net
This is super cute!! :0)
That is so nice! Oh, that music would make me want to go to a luau.
You are so smart. Why cant I ever think of these things???
Oh my word, Adela!
First of all, Kerry is going to squeal out loud when she receives this CD and holder!! What a happy treat to find in your mail box!
And second ... I play a Hawaiian CD by IZ (Israel K.) nearly every time I'm out here in my stampin' zone "on task"! Such calming, soothing music for the inner person!
~Bev Gerard
How adorable! Love this idea. And I love your tutorials! I'm going to be back to visit your blog often!
I'm jealous! I love it! I want it! I love how you stamped on the CD to match, too. :)
Your versatility and creativity is amazing. I am in awe.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
Post a Comment