I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, June 23, 2008

My Latest News...

The fabulous Kristi Ferro, owner of Hanna Stamps, emailed me a few weeks ago asking if I would like to be on her Design Team full time. When I read her email, I literally screamed. So, instead of answering Kristi back with a simple "yes," I wrote back with an "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!" Translated, of course that scream was a big fat YES! I was so excited, but I didn't want to make the announcement here until she made her formal announcement on her blog. Well, that day came and went, and with all the things going on in my household, I hadn't had the chance to post the BIG NEWS until now. My official date to start is July 1st, but they've already welcomed me over there and made me feel right at home!

I am absolutely thrilled and honored and look forward to working with these awesomely talented ladies at Hanna Stamps! You can check them out here.

12 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Congratulations!!! What an honor!!! I know you are excited! your work is beautiful, you will bring great things to the team!!!

Anonymous said...

Adela: Congratualations on your GREAT NEWS! You are SO TALENTED-I know that you will KNOCK the SOCKS off this Design Team. Can't wait to visit the site and see all your latest creations. CONGRATS TO YOU! Kadie

Anonymous said...

Adela, Congratulations! Kristi has demonstrated much wisdom in her decision! Queen Mary G

Courtney said...

*happy Dance* *Happy Dance*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I love Hanna Stamps! I happened upon your blog the other day and have enjoyed looking at all of your creations. I can't wait to see what you do with Hanna!

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so excited for you!
Hugs~ Kim

Patsy said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations. Your talent has been truly rewarded. I cannot wait to see your creations. Love your blog!!

Patty Bennett said...

HUGE congratulations!! Kristi is a LUCKY LADY to have your talent on her side!!!! I've always told you how wonderful your work is!! :) Patty

Gail S. said...

Congratulations and I look forward to checking out what you come up with! I'm sure you will have some wonderful things for us to see.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

congrats on this great news.
you work is so beautiful.that is why I picked you, here is an award. please visit my blog.
tfs:)
chat

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!! They are WAY lucky to have you on the team, your work is always beautiful!!!! Can't wait to see you in the first magazine :D

Janneke said...

Congratilations !!
What an honor ....
Good luck ;-)