I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

CD Holder Tutorial

Supplies:
Designer Series Paper 5-3/4" x 9-3/4"
Coordinating Paper 4-3/4" x 3"
Corner Rounder Punch
Paper Snips
Adhesive
Coluzzle Oval
Velcro Self-Adhesive
Score DSP as shown.


This is how it will look.

Note: The taller side is the back.

On the coordinating DSP, score 1/2" along one of the long edges.

After trimming the flap, glue the 1/2" scored edge to the back of the "pocket" just made.

You can now decorate the front of the CD holder as you wish.

Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Awesome tutorial!

Unknown said...

This is FABULOUS! I have about 10 uses for this and I'm going to make them all today :D

I gave you a shout out for Tutorial Tuesday over at Card of the Week.com. Thanks so much for sharing!

Link it to the http://cardoftheweek.ning.com group in the tutorial section -- I'd love for other's to be able to see your tutorial!

Anonymous said...

Adela: You continue to AMAZE me with your awesome and creative STUFF. This is SO MUCH FUN that I'm going to work on making some of these tonight. Thanks for the AWESOME TUTORIAL.......and THANKS for sharing. Kadie

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Fantastic tutorial & gift idea. Thanks so much for sharing it! :0)

kellyjean said...

So fabulous! You so rock!