I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've Been MIA

It's been almost a week since I've last posted. Wow! I'm going through stamping withdrawals, I can almost hear my stamps say, "why won't you play with us anymore?" For several days I have been depending on my friends to drive my daughters to and from school. My dizziness and headaches have taken over my life big time and I feel so helpless and useless. Here's hoping that this coming week will be better.

Thanks to all of my faithful readers and to my new ones. I've received so many emails the last few days especially regarding the stationery set (from my last post) and I've tried to answer them all, but if I've missed any one's email, please forgive me. I'll try to get to them all.

I would like to say a very big thank you to Susanna (the Barefoot Stamper) of Card of the Week.com for featuring my stationery as the Project of the Week. If you haven't already checked out her blog, it's awesome! It's a place I like to call Grand Central Station. She gathers the best of the blogs in categories: cards, projects and scrapbooking, and provides her readers with that week's best ideas along with links. She's also a very talented paper crafter herself and a very sweet gal who has become my "cyber bff." You'll love her site, so please check it out.

Well, that's it for now -- hopefully I'll have something made by tomorrow after my friend, Vivian's wedding (remember her Bridal Shower Faux Cook Book?). Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adela: How HORRIBLE that your migraines have taken over your life. I REMEMBER ALL TOO WELL-what daily issues my migraines created in my world.......NOT FUN! Please take whatever time you need to feel better-WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU! It's something that until you have gone through a migraine-that you will ever understand them. FEEL BETTER-or as I always say....

Worry not the world will wait-Take this time - Recuperate! Kadie

Courtney said...

Oh, you poor thing! I have been thinking of you at random times wondering if you're headaches were any better. That's a horrible feeling to be so sick and be a mom! Oh, my heart goes out to you!!!

And....Having a party on my blog, and you're invited! :)

Feel better REAL sooN!

Frenchy said...

Your stationary set is the reason that I bookmarked your blog - it was my first visit here. Then nothing for a week. I'm so sorry you're not feel well. I haven't had time to go back and read through your blog, so I don't know what is the cause of your symptoms, but I hope you feel better soon!