I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, May 08, 2008

For My Friend

This 5" x 5" card is one of the FASTEST cards I've ever made... well, not counting the time it took to design it. But once I had the design and color in mind, it took only about 10 minutes to make it. This card is for my best friend, hence the initial, and inside it simply says: Happy Mother's Day.

Stamp: Full of Life, Carte Postale, Ambassador Monogram (PTI)
Ink: River Rock, Brown StazOn
Paper: Soft Sky, River Rock C/S and Textured, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Acc: 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Cord, 1" Circle Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Espresso Dew Drops, Circle Nestie, ScorePal, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Hat Pin

Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Adela, this card is GORGEOUS! Your best friend is very lucky to have a card artist for a BFF.

Happy Mother's Day!

Warm regards,
Nancy in Indiana

Jana said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Courtney said...

Aw! How nice! I love the simplicity of it... it's fresh and clean. As usual!

Unknown said...

Adela, I end up wanting to case everything you make!!! I love this card and gave it a shout out on Card of the Week. This card is just stunning! Check it out... http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/05/card-of-the-w-1.html

Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

Susanna

Donna Baker said...

what a fabulous, clean simple card! love all the elements, esp the DESIGN!