I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Birthday Invitations For My Baby--

Well, okay... so she's turning 14, not quite a baby anymore... but she'll always be my baby. The invitations I made for my daughter was made with her favorite color combination: purple, turquoise and green. I thought a slider card would be fun for this little project, and here's what I came up with.
Card stock: Tempting turquoise, lavender lace, lovely lilac, green galore and whisper white.
Ink: Tempting turquoise and lavender lace.
Stamp sets: In the Spotlight, Short Order Numbers and Please Come.
Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon, silver cord, regular and small tag punch, horizontal slot punch, slit punch, scallop punch, 1/8 in. punch (for faux brads), stickles, non-SU ribbon and charm.

1 comment:

sushilsingh said...

Dear Friend
You may think it's easy to design a birthday invitation, but when you

get down to it, you may find that the wording is the most difficult part.

Stumped for words? Read on to find a few tips on how to make your

birthday invitation wording more effective and attractive.You should

always make it a point to include birthday invitation wording that

adequately represents the celebrant.
Please visit For More detail
http://www.desievite.com/blogs/Default.asp