I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Merry & Bright Class - November 4

Okay...so I didn't go with the traditional Christmas colors of red and green, but when I saw this set, I just couldn't see it in anything but pink and soft sky. Anyway, I thought about adding more olive or celery, but I'm pretty happy with the lightness and cheeriness of it.

For this class, I have designed four cards with this cute set plus a box to hold the cards and envelops in. The Merry & Bright stamp set is included in the class fee. For more information about this class and to RSVP, please Email me by October 25.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are soo creative. This set is adorable!! Your cards always give me inspiration. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

this set is gorgeous!

Mrs. Webby said...

Oh my goodness, these cards are so cute --- sooo sweet like cotton candy!! Great job Adela. If you were my demo, I would go broke.

xoxo Vickie