I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Meet Kylie...

This adorable little girl came dressed up in her Halloween costume to Sunday's Halloween class. Her name is Kylie and she's 9 (going on 16) and is a very talented stamper! I always look forward to having her come to class. The bag she's holding was one of the projects the kids decorated in class using the Batty for You jumbo wheel, which they got to keep as part of their class fee. We also made three different kinds of Halloween party favors. Thanks, Kylie, for being such a good sport in letting me take your picture over and over!

2 comments:

Irene said...

Hey Adela,

Glad we got to see Kylie in her halloween costume. She looks adorable. sorry we missed the class.
Irene, Priya and Divya

Anonymous said...

She is TOO CUTE! What a great costume, too! It would be so fun to stamp with her...you all are lucky, I'm sure! :)