This is what I came up with for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I actually never tried using the brayer before with the versamark, but it was pretty easy and I really like how the shade of pink turned out on the glossy paper... very soft. Stamps: Snowflake Spot, Star-Studded Season, Snow Burst, Snow jumbo wheel. Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, glossy white, vellum. Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Versa Mark. Accessories: rhinestone brad, Flirty Ribbon, snowflake punch, Irridescent Ice em. powder, brayer and dimensionals.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Pink Snowflakes
at
7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Love it! This is my christmas card for this year.
Adela...i already commented on yahoo and wanted to do it here also =)
This card is gorgeous...I love it! I made a christmas card (it's on my blog) all in pink and just loved it!
This is breathtaking! Love it!
This is beautiful!
what a pretty card. Wish we had snow at christmas so we could make snow christmas cards
Andrea from Sunny Australia
Post a Comment