I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Friday, October 12, 2007

Holiday Mini Swap


Here are three Christmas gift tags I made for a swap that I was in last month. The set is Stampin' Up!'s Tags For All, available in the Holiday Mini catalog. The set includes 12 (yes, 12!) stamps and I know that I'll be using this every year. Depending on your personality, you can go traditional or contemporary, simple or dazzling... it's up to you! For this swap, I showed three different ways to attach them to the gift itself. For the Merry tag I used Stampin' Up!'s new elastic cord in gold (also in silver) to attach to either a gift bag handle or package ribbon. For the Mistletoe tag, I inserted a large paperclip in the back, which is partially hidden by the card stock backing, and a ribbon tied on top disguises it even more. The paperclip can easily be attached to a gift bag or package ribbon. And for the Sparkly Tree tag, I used SU's new and adorable mini library clip. Another project I have going is a holder to put these babies in.

No comments: