I have so many birthday cards to make this month, so I thought today was a good day to start, being that it was my niece's birthday. For this card, I started with rose red ink on whisper white card stock, using the floral background stamp and the rose red Designer Series paper. After embossing Avary's initial, using white EP, and adding the taffeta ribbons, glass heart charm and non-SU lace, one of my daughters said it looked like it was made for someone older. I guess she was right! After all, Avary is only one!

Back to the drawing board and another card started was using pretty in pink and whisper white card stock; pretty in pink and regal rose ink. The background stamps I used were the Floral and Tres Chic. I also used pink taffetta ribbon, silver cord and non-SU lace. Letter charms are non-SU. I was more pleased with the outcome of this pink card for Avary!
Saturday, November 03, 2007
"A" Birthday Card
at
12:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
these are adorable! i love all of your creations.
Post a Comment