I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Angel Card


This is my favorite Christmas stamp set -- it's so elegant! I have more designs using this angel and I'll post them at a later date. The card stock I used here are Going Gray, Basic Gray, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla and vellum. Inks are Jet Black StazOn, River Rock, Going Gray, Basic Gray and Purely Pomegranate. The ribbons are silver cord and basic gray taffeta. I used Stickles on the wings and gave her "hi-lights," but I don't recommend doing that on vellum -- the paper starts to warp! TIP: Did you know that you can use the horizontal slot punch as a corner punch to insert photo corners? I played around with it today and it works!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Adela, welcome to Beate's yahoo group. You will enjoy it lots of art sharing!!
Welcome!
PS you have a beautiful family.

Lorie said...

That is a beautiful card! E-mail me if no one has explained how to attach a card!

Trisha L. said...

Hi Adela! What a pretty card! You have such nice coloring! And great tip about the photo corners, that's a new one to me so I'll have to try it!

Anonymous said...

Your card is just gorgeous! Great coloring, and combination of colors! Welcome to the group! :)