I would like to thank Leonie Schroder of Totally Addinktive for nominating me the E for EXCELLENT BLOG AWARD!
I have tons of blogs bookmarked, all of them owned by amazing, talented artists, so to choose only four is quite difficult. But here goes (and in no particular order):
I found Donna of Serenity in Stamping through Hannastamps Yahoo Group. Not only is her talent evident in her creations, but her photography is awesome! You're truly blessed, Donna.
Now Susanna of Barefoot Stamper, she's one sweet, talented artist! When I first started stamping, her blog was one of the first ones I had bookmarked. Last month, I found that I had bookmarked her twice! So, Susanna, when it comes to your blog... ya can't help but take a second look!
Of course I have to include Kelly of Diaries of a Stamper. She has inspired me with so many of her beautiful cards. What I admire about Kelly is how she goes from "classy classics" to "crisp & clean" to "just plain fun!"
Laura of Scrapnextras has a treat she serves every Tuesday -- Technique Tuesday is something to look forward to every week. You'll love it if you haven't tried it.
Okay, I could go on and on because there are so many awesome blogs out there, but time will never permit it. So, if your name is listed here, have fun with your choices and don't forget to leave their links.
Thanks for visiting!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Excellent Blog Award
at
8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
HI Adela, thank you SO much for the award - you're so sweet! I love your blog too!!
Adela, thank you for the award! I am honoured that you selected me with the other fabulous blogs on you list! And even better that I have found yours...you have an amazing blog...love your work and tutorials! Thanks again...I am very humbled.
Post a Comment