A certain "company" donated this album to my husband to hand out to expectant mothers at work, but they gave him way too many. I couldn't resist asking for some to play with. This is the before picture, which is very cute -- only if you're having a baby (been there, done that!).
With the Bali Breeze DS paper, I made the center cut for the photo by placing the paper on top of the album, outlined the opening by pressing down with my fingers (dry embossing-like), place on cutting mat and then used a straight-edged ruler and a hobby knife to cut the opening. I covered the front and back using Tombow glue. I thought I'd have to use half a roll of sticky tape, but Tombow worked great. I'm still not sure what to use this for so I decorated this very simply using the felt Flower Fusion, Brads and micro beads (attached by first coating the brads with Tombow glue and then dipping it in the micro bead container).
The inside cover had areas to document the baby's birth information. Two pieces of card stock took care of that! Now the album is ready to be decorated...
Now for the matching File Folder. I covered the folder with the same DSP and glued it the same way. As you can see in the cute baby before picture, it already comes with an elastic and snap closure -- very convenient!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Bali Breeze Album and Expandable File
at
6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
How super cute is this? It's so super cute! :O)
adela,
I would love to have the albums, if I could have 10. what you did is darling!
thanks.. just let me know.
ruth bingle
I love what you did with these and would be very interested in getting some of them if they are still available.
Theresa
I would love to have these albums. Just send me a paypal invoice and I'll pay you right away....I just found your blogs and love them. Also purchase one of your classes and requested one of your FREE ones to try out...Please email me to let you know when they will ship thanks!!!
Your creations are awesome TFS!
I would love one or 2 of these file folders! You are such an awesome inspiration Adela!! I would love to use it for my son's baby memorabilia. Thanks so much. If you want you can just send me a paypal invoice and I'll pay you as soon as I get it. Or I could send you a check or call you with my credit card number. Whichever you prefer. Thanks again for the awesome blog!!
Lorraine
www.lorrainerowe.blogspot.com
ltrain26@aol.com
I would love to have two of them. Please let me know total and I'll get you taken care of. Kadie
This is adorable. You do such fabulous work!
Fabulous! What a nice little item . . would be very interested in one if you have any left! :)
Love it-- have any left? Thanks
I just asked if you had any left and since I am not sure it shows you my gmail address I can also be reached at sydney1948 at msn.com thanks ----judy
Hope you have enough to go around. LOL Would love to see you hand them out to the first 15 people like you said, instead of some getting multiples. This is very generous of you.
Hello I love this...I'm comment no. 12...May I have one also...Please let me know..
Thank you
I love this...May I ask where you got these at? Also I hope you said the first 15 who respond and when I'm leaving my comment I a number 12..I hope you have another one left for me...LOL
Thank you,
Georgia Spicer
This is for Georgia Spicer: I need your email address in order to contact you regarding this fle folder.
Adela
Post a Comment