I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Trick or Treat Day!



For those of you who celebrate Halloween, I'd like to share with you a house which I like to call, Home Sweet Frightening Home! To make this haunted house, I used my template "House of Cards."  I added some hand-cut bats flying over the chimney (on coated wire); a black tree made with Martha Stewart's Branch punch attached to a hand-cut tree trunk; and some stamped windows and pumpkin faces. Halloween is not my favorite holiday to celebrate, but it's always fun to see what creatures show up at our doorstep every year. Sometimes we take our kids to the Fall Festival instead of going door-to-door -- no scary costumes, just lots of fun rides and food for the family.

If you'd like to see a collection of Halloween cards and projects, head on over to Caardvarks, where today we have a fabulous collection of photos to inspire you and get you in the mood. Have a safe and creative day!

4 comments:

lisa808 said...

Love the scary house!

Happy Halloween!

Kim Burmeister said...

Adela, this is SPOOKTACULAR! I love the bats! Hope you are feeling better...inky hugs!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

This is scarily beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Adorable house Adela!!!! Looks "Spooktacular"!!!