I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Monday, October 05, 2009

"Take a Bow!" Caardvarks Challenge



I am in love with this Silky Crushed Ribbon from May Arts! It is so light and ties beautifully. You can win some fabulous ribbons from May Arts by playing along in our Caardvarks "Take a Bow" Challenge.

THE CHALLENGE
Create a **NEW** card using ribbon in a wonderful way.  Go to the Caardvarks Blog and link your creation via Mr. Linky by October 17th at midnight Pacific time.

THE PRIZE
A HUGE assortment and variety of May Arts ribbon spools!

My card for this challenge is a Christmas shaker card using a "cup" from SU! I filled the "cup" with beads from my stash and an image of a snowman.  I wasn't sure about getting an image small enough to fit just right, but thanks to digi stamps, I can make any size I need! Even the sentiment was easy to resize (after cutting it out of the main image). The cute snowman and fun snow globe are from DZ Doodles and I tell ya, I had a hard time deciding which images to use.  They have such cute stuff!


Stamp: Snowman Greetings, Snow Globe, (DZ Doodles)
Paper: White, Vellum, Baja Breeze, Christmas Cocoa DSP (SU!)
Ink: Copics
Acc: Ribbon (May Arts), Felt Flurries, Button, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Treat Cup (SU!), Beads, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Embroidery Thread (DMC), Snowflake Folder (Cuttlebug)

12 comments:

Nathalia Castellon said...

I am so in love with your sno globe card! It has all my favorite elements...snowmen, beads, yummy ribbon! Fabulous job Adela!

Angela S. said...

love this card.. I just want to shake it..so cute...

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is amazing!!! I mean, I am TOTALLY in love with this card!!! WOW!!!!! So sweet and gorgeous and just WOW!!! LOVE IT!!! :)

Kim Burmeister said...

Adela, this is the coolest snowglobe! I love the 3D look. The image has never looked so cute! AWESOME!

Kelly Booth said...

WOW...I Adore this...just Perfect in Every Way!!

marthie said...

This is so sweet. I love it. I have a couple of Christmas stamps sets and some other paper crafting stuff I could use to try this. Thanks a bunch for sharing.

wendyp said...

Adela, this is adorable!!! Love that cute snowman image! And that ribbon you used on the card...wow!!!!

Teena in Toronto said...

So colourful :)

Happy blogoversary!

Lizze said...

That is a beautiful card! I just adore it.

Happy Blogoversary! :)

Kim said...

Adela this is GORGEOUS hun! I absolutely love it and am going to have to try putting an image in my SU cups too! AMAZING Work Adela!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Jana said...

This is such a darling card. So very clever. Where did you get the snowglobe stamp? I would love to get one of those.

Anonymous said...

creationsbyar.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading creationsbyar.blogspot.com every day.
bad credit payday loans
payday loans in canada