I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Susanna's Surprise Birthday Bash (and PRIZES, too!)



Paper Craft Planet is throwing a SURPRISE Birthday Bash for our beautiful, intelligent and very talented founder, Susanna Boyd, and we are celebrating in a BIG way!

I had the pleasure of meeting Susanna earlier this year at the Winter CHA in California. She is as sweet and beautiful as can be! I just adore her and I know that the rest of the Super Novas on her team love her just as much.  So, in honor of her birthday, we are having a great big CELEBRATION and GIVEAWAY!

We are so grateful to our sponsors for donating these fabulous prizes for this party:

7 Kids College Fund - High Hopes stamp "Greetings from the Gang" and a Memory Box 8 pack of notecards and envelopes
Hope Stamps Eternal - Basic Grey June Bug products
Gina K Designs - "Sweetest Blessings" stamp set
Clear & Simple Stamps - $25 gift certificate
i{heart}papers - 3 "Chicken Girl Design" stamp sets
Kitchen Sink Stamps - to be determined

What do you have to do to enter?
Make a **NEW** birthday card and upload your photo to PCP using the tag SB2009 (using this tag will put your photo in the Birthday Album and will qualify you for the chance to win these prizes.) Upload your photo by 11:59 pm on Sunday, October 25th.  All the details can be found HERE.

So, hop on over to PCP, wish Susanna a happy birthday and view the Birthday Album, which will also have the cards made by her design team.


For Susanna's card, I wanted to personalize it, so I added the PCP logo. After printing out the logo, I fit it behind a 1" clear button. I initially wanted to use her photo, but the two button holes kept getting in the way! It made her look like she had some weird glasses on! Anyway, I hope she likes this and I hope that she'll love her surprise party at PCP.

Supplies for my card:
Paper: Kraft, Old Olive, Melissa Frances DP, My Mind's Eye DP
Ink: Really Rust (SU!)
Acc: Clear Button, Ribbon (SU), Sizzix Die: Big Daisies #2 and Alphabet (SU!), Trinket Pins (Maya Road), Lace (Joann), Prima Flower, Sponge, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Sticky Strips, Rectangle Handheld Punch

4 comments:

Wanda in NC said...

Happy Birthday Susanna! Hope it's a great day for you!

Unknown said...

Adela, you're the best. Flat out the best. Better than the best. The greatest. LOVE you!

Radha said...

I'm so glad I could make u something and that u loved it.... but I have more... need your address??? Please so I can send it to u!

1CardCreator said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Susanna, and your card is awesome! I'm sure she loved it! ~Diane