Although I injured my lower back yesterday and am stuck on the couch pretty much the whole day, I do have lots to be thankful for: family, friends, a comfortable home. I'm mostly grateful for my daughters. They took such good care of me last night while their dad was at work. They fed me and gave me my pain meds and what-nots. Today, my 14 year old even made 2 pumpkin pies all by herself from scratch and tomorrow she'll be making fresh cranberry sauce. Yes, I'm very blessed -- in constant pain, but very blessed!
Here's a card I made to send to a friend, but after injuring myself, it never made it to the mailbox. So, I thought I'd share it here.
Stamp set: Thankful Thoughts
Paper: Whisper White, River Rock Designer Paper, Always Artichoke
Ink: Stazon Black, Always Artichoke Craft, River Rock, Pumpkin Pie Marker, Really Rust Marker
Accessories: Grovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon, Clear EP, Slot Punch, Blender Pens, 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
So Much To Be Thankful For
at
8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment