This version of the criss-cross card uses Designer Series Paper to make the pocket, as opposed to using traditional card stock. For this particular gift card holder, I decided to design a tall card, rather than wide. Because I wasn't too crazy about doubling the backing of a regular criss-cross card, I used the DSP, which is wide enough to use one whole piece, rather than gluing two pieces of card stock together. I will be making lots of these for Christmas! AND... November is a great month to take advantage of Stampin' Up!®'s special of "Buy 3 - Get 1 Free" of any Designer Series Paper packages (see my earlier post). I will have this design and two other ones in my "To-Go" Class kit, which I will be posting very soon on my other site Stampin' with Adela.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Criss-Cross Christmas Gift Card Holder
at
12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment