I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Acetate Challenge!




Every Wednesday for the past 11 weeks, Paper Craft Planet has been hosting Back to Basics, a FREE 12-week course sponsored by Stampendous! This is our 12th week and I have the privilege of making the samples for this week's lesson.  This week we're learning how to use specialty inks, like StazOn, to stamp on non-porous surfaces.

To go along with this lesson, we'll be having a challenge and you won't believe all the goodies the winner will get! To play along, make a card, scrap book page or 3D item using the technique shown in this week's lesson, Stamping on Acetate. Be sure to tag your photo b2b12 (all lowercase) when uploading to PCP.  Next Wednesday, we'll pick one lucky, random, winner from our challenge players for the generous prize pictured at the end of the lesson. To get all the details of this challenge and to take Lesson 12, click on over to our Stampendous Group on PCP.

For my card, I used both clear and frosted acetate, StazOn, Pearl Dew Drops, Frosted Lace Stickles, Kiwi Kiss and Vanilla Card Stock, Sparkling Yarn and glue dots.  The stamp set is Peace Everywhere from Stampendous (which is just one of the stamps sets included in the prize).


My second project is a tea light holder made with stamped Frosted Sheet.  I will post the tutorial for this on a separate post.

I hope you can play along!

No comments: