I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

3D Tuesday Challenge - Winter Box




It's 3D Tuesday at Paper Craft Planet! This week's challenge is to decorate this box using a Winter theme.  I downloaded the template from this SITE.  It can actually be printed in whatever size you want.  The ones I made here were printed out at 200% and 150% larger than the original.

Here's a photo of the box opened.  For easy decorating, I used the ornament punch and the snowflake punch. I then attached them to the ribbon using DMC thread for the blue box and linen thread for the pink.

I hope you can play along, especially since this is such a handy little box to have during the holidays.  When uploading your photo to PCP, use the tag "3d36" so that it will go into the correct album.


2 comments:

Caro's Kaartjes said...

WAY COOL!

Greetz,
Caro

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

JUST BEAUTIFUL Adela!!! I love your colors and the beautiful embossing.