I came up with this design in my head last night after trying to come up with another way to hold cards. Well, this is what I came up with today. I decided to use the Time Well Spent set because I haven't really used that set yet and I feel like I should start using my sets before they retire! Here are some side view pictures so you can see how it's sort of like an accordion file folder.
I used two large sized envelopes, sealed them both closed, and trimmed 1 inch off one side of each. Glue together the upper center of each envelope on the sides where the flaps are... a square inch in size will do. That makes the accordion holders for the cards and the standard size envelopes.
The rest is pretty much self explanatory. You can use whichever stamp set and whichever color combination you want for this project. If you have any questions, please email me. Thanks for looking!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Card Holder Accordion-Style
at
1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That's beautiful! Pam Downs sent me one of those a few years ago. They are so much fun.
I love the colors you picked.
Hugs and smiles
Oh Adela~this is such a fabulous project!! I love all your creations but this one gets a HUGE thumbs up in my book. You are such a doll to share all that you do with us. Blessings to you Dear Friend!! ~Kathie
www.kathiemcguire.com
Very nice!! I love this idea, TFS. I just discovered your blog and love it.
Post a Comment