I found out just yesterday what set I was to use for the swap I'm participating in -- and it's due Monday!! So, last night I was trying to figure out a design for the set "She's All That" and this is what I came up with. I was a bit nervous because I've never embossed on acetate before, but I wanted the bride to sparkle. With a lot of care, it worked okay. There was a bit of warping, but not enough to really notice. Below is a close-up so you can see the Iridescent Ice EP better.
Stamps: She's All That, Baroque Background
Inks: Soft Sky, Close to Cocoa, White StazOn
Papers:Whisper White, Soft Sky, Mulberry White, Acetate Sheets
Accessories: Ice Circles Brads, Iridescent Ice EP, Heat Tool, Window Punch, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, White Tafetta Ribbon, 1/8" Round Punch
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
The Bride's All That
at
11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You have sold me on this set!
Love your card.
oh that's just stunning!
Wow, this is absolutely stunning!!!! Welcome to the swap group, I have just recently joined, I wish I had been in this swap so I could have received one of these beautiful cards. Your work is so unique, creative and beautiful!
Andrea (andyjoe)
Wow! This is gorgeous - welcome to the group!
Post a Comment