I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Christmas Cards for 2007

I finally finished making my family's Christmas cards for this year and they've all been mailed! Such a great feeling of accomplishment and relief! Out of the many designs that I came up with, I ended up choosing two of my favorites. For one of the designs, I wanted to do something simple with a touch of elegance. For the second design, I wanted to incorporate my children's pictures on the front of the card to give to family since we live too far and we don't see each other often enough. After making and mailing several of the "Noel" and ornament cards with my girls' pictures on them, I read several threads online regarding sending bulky mail and having them returned for extra postage. After becoming aware of the post office's regulations, I revised my "Ornament" card a little so that it wasn't so bulky. Hopefully, none of my cards find their way back home asking for more postage!Here is the revised version of the ornament card. Read How To here.

1 comment:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

this card is great! i love it.
your children are BEAUTIFUL you must be very proud!

thanks for sharing
claudia