I thought that I would have something to post today now that I'm back from visiting family in Northern California; back from vacationing in Lake Tahoe with friends; and the kids are finally back at school... but my daughter came down with a severe case of the flu the night before school was supposed to start again. Poor thing is suffering so much. My work table with my NEW stamps and my NEW Nestabilities will have to wait! Motherhood comes first... but I sure do miss my work table!
But here are some pictures taken during our trip to Placerville, CA, and Lake Tahoe, NV, that I'd like to share with you.
Austin, Joshua, Noah, and my two girls: Chelsea and Jasmine.
!!! HAPPY 2008 !!!





1 comment:
I think it's a SCREAM that you know where Placerville is - our middle son Adam and his family live there. LOVE the snow up there. The other 2-boys live in the San Diego area......so coming out to visit from Wisconsin-we can always count on the SUN and the mountains up in Placerville if we get home sick - NOT! Thanks for sharing all your great photos. Kadie
Post a Comment