I was so excited when I received my shipment of the new Spring/Summer sets from Stampin' Up! on Friday! But with all the holiday goings on around here, I wasn't able to play with any of my goodies until the wee hours of Monday morning (1 a.m., I believe was when I started!). The first set I reached for was the Embrace Life stamp set. It was my favorite choice from the preview catalog. Here's a sample of one of the 3.5 x 5 note cards that I will be putting together for a class. This will be part of a boxed stationery set. I have two designs done, two more to go -- my first project for January '08!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Embrace Life
at
11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I stumbled upon your card looking for an example using the Embrace Life set. Wow your card is very eye-catching and appealing. Nice job.
Kathy
Post a Comment