A few weeks ago my neighbor was in a severe auto racing accident which, according to the news, left him with extensive injuries to his legs and hands. Over the weekend, one of my daughters babysat two of his nieces and had found out from them that their uncle is now in a wheelchair and his hands are "broken." How sad for him especially since he's a professional race car driver. When my husband found out about his condition, he asked me to make a card for him. Well, this is what I came up with. I haven't done too many masculine cards, so I pulled out the first set that came to my mind: Winds of Grace. The sailboat was quite appropriate actually, because he lives right across the lake from us. For recipe, click here.
Monday, December 03, 2007
Get Well Wishes
at
9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment