I'm very excited to be this week's Sketch Challenge host for Paper Craft Planet. Originally, my sketch was meant for a different image, but I was going through some of my drawings and thought that this image of ice skates was perfect for it. A couple of days ago, I broke my camera and I knew that I needed to have my card photographed for today's challenge. Solution? Digital card! This is my very first time to try my hand at making a digital card. I've used digital stamps for making some of my cards before, but I've never made one that was 100% digital. So, without a camera, I decided to draw my card on the computer instead of using real paper. My favorite part about it is that I didn't have to cut out the two ice skates!
The digi-patterned paper was a free download from Digichick. I found some photos of buttons to embellish the card with and a photo of a bow, which just happened to match the color of the patterned paper. The sentiment is one I made and the Ice Skate images was one of my very first digi drawing. I hope you'll play along and when uploading your photo to PCP, please use the tag sk120509 (to remember the tag, it's sketch + the date).







1 comment:
This is so pretty Cheryl! Thanks for using Zoe! I appreciate it! Hopefully Nicole will love it when she see's it...I am sure!Animated logos
Post a Comment