I'VE MOVED... SO, PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEW WEBSITE creationsbyar.com ~ Thank you, AR

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Hanna Stamps Blog Hop!

If you arrived here from Ilina's blog, then you must be participating in the Hanna Stamps Blog Hop! If you didn't know about the Blog Hop and want to participate, you'll want to start at Frances' Blog.

It's Day 3 of the Hanna Stamps sneak peeks and for today's sneak, here's a card I made with the new Happy Birthday Hanna. This set is really cute -- I love it! It will be available after the Hanna Release Party on Tuesday evening.

Stamp: Happy Birthday Hanna
Paper: Neenah White, Core'dinations, DCWV DP
Ink: Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copics
Acc: Trinket Pin (Maya Road), Button (Joann), Dew Drops (Robins Nest), Half Pearl (Hero Arts), Ribbons (SU!)

Be sure to join us at the Release Party at the Hanna Stamps SCS Group Forum at 6pm Pacific, 9pm Eastern.

Okay, next on the list for the Blog Hop is Sandra.

31 comments:

StampOwl said...

this is so pretty

Sandra MacLean said...

Holy cow!! I wish I looked this good on my birthday!! Great card Adela!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh-la-la Hanna is looking so good.

MiamiKel said...

Oh Adela, wonderful card! Hanna looks gorgeous! I love your coloring and beautiful layout :)

Mary Giles said...

How pretty doe sthis Hanna look! I love the tiffany box blue.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so striking! I should only look so good! LOL! great card

Jessica said...

Love the glitter and the big wide ribbon!

Moni said...

Fab card, love the image, so great design! Hugs,moni

Silli said...

Very pretty... Love your coloring! Hugs!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh this is just one fanatic card.

Vicki G said...

Adela, your card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! You are one talented lady!

Hugs,


Vicki

Tracey said...

Very pretty Adela!!

Betty Meyskens said...

Oh-la-la is SO right! Hanna is one beautiful looking lady. Love the pin - it is so beautiful and the cut of the ribbon makes the card perfect. Great colouring with the copics.

Virgo5 said...

Isn't she a beauty! What a pretty card!

Directmailscrapper said...

This new set is so unique and "hip"! I can't wait til Tuesday! Great coloring! Nancy

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute card, love the pin/charm.

Cathy said...

Great Birthday Hanna card Adela, Love the embellishments and of course your coloring is wonderful.

Teri said...

Just beautiful, as always! You are very talented. Aways love your coloring and color combos!

txbluiz said...

Great card - love all the details!!

hellerlittle said...

so many lovly details..great work !!!
Love the heart und the Pearls (earrings) *respekt

Greets from Germany
hellerlittle

Edith said...

Beautiful card, love the colors!
Greetings from germany!
Edith

Dawn said...

Oh Adela, she is just beautiful!

Brenda said...

Very Pretty!!!

Cat said...

Such a pretty card!

Jeri said...

Your card is so pretty and feminine. Love it!

JessicaK said...

What a cutie! Beautiful coloring and sweet card.

scrappintlc said...

Hi Adela, I had to get a new computer and now I can view your blog again. Yiiippppeeeeee

Love her, beautiful coloring.

Gwen P. said...

This card is beautiful...I really like what I've seen so far of the Birthday Hanna...Hmmmm just might have to get it LOL!!

TFS Adela!

Stempelfan said...

Great card. I like the fresh colors.

hobbydiva said...

Gorgeous! Love the pearl earring! The hat pins and heart charm are perfect!!!!

Unknown said...

Very very pretty! Love this!